Thundera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Thundera, S92/95/98 most entertaining guild (featuring space kitties and thundercats!)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Shissara
Thundera GB Rules and how to get on list I_vote_lcapThundera GB Rules and how to get on list I_voting_barThundera GB Rules and how to get on list I_vote_rcap 
Aids
Thundera GB Rules and how to get on list I_vote_lcapThundera GB Rules and how to get on list I_voting_barThundera GB Rules and how to get on list I_vote_rcap 
Demon
Ancient
Aurian
KingJT
MonsterCad
Meatstick
randyray
Top posters
Shissara (44)
Demon (22)
Aids (22)
Aurian (11)
Ancient (9)
randyray (9)
crazyd (6)
KingJT (5)
SDW79 (4)
Chakau (4)

Thundera GB Rules and how to get on list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurian
Aurian

Thundera GB Rules and how to get on list Empty
PostSubject: Thundera GB Rules and how to get on list   Thundera GB Rules and how to get on list Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar - 15:23

For the smaller early week battles:

GB list will open on days of GB after 2nd WB until its full

Once GB list is full i will start a Standby list

I will use the Standby list in order to add people to battle as openings become available...

For the Friday Battle

Top 50 BR online that evening will be in the GB

If openings become available during battle people will be added according to next highest BR

Guild Battle Rules

NO SPAWN KILLS!!! - Do not pass other teams Ward Tower- This will equal an Auto GB kick

Follow Instructions given by Rock, Aurian, and your Team Leader

Please dont use Chat unless necessary during battle- Call out if your tower is weak and going to fall, Call out if you see Heavies and give location, Call out if you need help with location of where you are....

If you break these rules multiple times you may loose your chance at future entrance to GB's...

ANY QUESTIONS DIRECT THEM TO EITHER AURIAN OR ROCK

THANKS AND LETS KICK SOME MAJOR ASS!!!!

Back to top Go down

Thundera GB Rules and how to get on list
Page 1 of 1