Thundera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Thundera, S92/95/98 most entertaining guild (featuring space kitties and thundercats!)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Shissara
Welcome to new forum! I_vote_lcapWelcome to new forum! I_voting_barWelcome to new forum! I_vote_rcap 
Aids
Welcome to new forum! I_vote_lcapWelcome to new forum! I_voting_barWelcome to new forum! I_vote_rcap 
Demon
Ancient
Aurian
KingJT
MonsterCad
Meatstick
randyray
Top posters
Shissara (44)
Demon (22)
Aids (22)
Aurian (11)
Ancient (9)
randyray (9)
crazyd (6)
KingJT (5)
SDW79 (4)
Chakau (4)

Welcome to new forum!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shissara
Owner
Owner
Shissara

Welcome to new forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to new forum!   Welcome to new forum! Icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb - 21:45

Welcome everyone to Ultimate new forum! If you have suggestion of new sections or simply ideas to make this forum better, please let me know.

I've created this forum thinking it could be use for:

- Idle chat
- Coords for plunder
- GB strategy planning
- Tips, tricks and guides
- Votes
- Lots of fun and glitter!
Back to top Go down
https://thundera.forumactif.com
Aids
Aids

PostSubject: Congrats   Welcome to new forum! Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb - 2:30

This looks great Space Kitty. You made this forum Purrrrfect.

Love You,
king Aids
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com/262633
Demon
Admin
Admin
Demon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to new forum!   Welcome to new forum! Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb - 2:31

It might be good to have a few different sections added such as something like a guild-related buissiness section [somewhere i can post rules, votes and the like] and maybe a forum games section, unless we'd rather the forum games just go right in the pub section. i dont see a problem with that. a goals&achievements section can work sometimes too, though they dont always get a lot of attention. only other thing i can think of is a going away/quitting section where people can post about if theyre leaving and for how long.
Back to top Go down
Aids
Aids

PostSubject: Topics   Welcome to new forum! Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb - 2:39

Do it soon, these forums get clustered quick. And really enforce where people are posting or stuff will get scattered in all the wrong spots.

king Aids
Back to top Go down
Aids
Aids

PostSubject: What the heck kind of forum you running Space Kitty???   Welcome to new forum! Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb - 3:15

king Aids
Welcome to new forum! Lol210
Back to top Go down
Chakau
Chakau

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to new forum!   Welcome to new forum! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb - 18:08

nice fotoshop
Back to top Go down
circlemaster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to new forum!   Welcome to new forum! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb - 23:03

need full access
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to new forum!   Welcome to new forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to new forum!
Page 1 of 1