Thundera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Thundera, S92/95/98 most entertaining guild (featuring space kitties and thundercats!)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Shissara
Godbless did crit and WIll Destroyer Bug I_vote_lcapGodbless did crit and WIll Destroyer Bug I_voting_barGodbless did crit and WIll Destroyer Bug I_vote_rcap 
Aids
Godbless did crit and WIll Destroyer Bug I_vote_lcapGodbless did crit and WIll Destroyer Bug I_voting_barGodbless did crit and WIll Destroyer Bug I_vote_rcap 
Demon
Ancient
Aurian
Meatstick
randyray
KingJT
MonsterCad
Top posters
Shissara (44)
Demon (22)
Aids (22)
Aurian (11)
Ancient (9)
randyray (9)
crazyd (6)
KingJT (5)
SDW79 (4)
Chakau (4)

Godbless did crit and WIll Destroyer Bug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonsterCad
MonsterCad

Godbless did crit and WIll Destroyer Bug Empty
PostSubject: Godbless did crit and WIll Destroyer Bug   Godbless did crit and WIll Destroyer Bug Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb - 20:28

I have no idea yet but seems there some bug happened here the complete video what i've caught during our battle under 0:58 you will see a critical downfall from the sky Very Happy
So New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days.
Please add

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY5S1sNimEg

EDIT by Shis: Didn't know that rule was on. I was certain I had it removed. In any case, I edited your post so the link actually works.
Back to top Go down

Godbless did crit and WIll Destroyer Bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thundera :: City Square :: Pub-
Jump to: