Thundera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Thundera, S92/95/98 most entertaining guild (featuring space kitties and thundercats!)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Shissara
Because it's a must! I_vote_lcapBecause it's a must! I_voting_barBecause it's a must! I_vote_rcap 
Aids
Because it's a must! I_vote_lcapBecause it's a must! I_voting_barBecause it's a must! I_vote_rcap 
Demon
Ancient
Aurian
KingJT
MonsterCad
Meatstick
randyray
Top posters
Shissara (44)
Demon (22)
Aids (22)
Aurian (11)
Ancient (9)
randyray (9)
crazyd (6)
KingJT (5)
SDW79 (4)
Chakau (4)

Because it's a must!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shissara
Owner
Owner
Shissara

Because it's a must! Empty
PostSubject: Because it's a must!   Because it's a must! Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb - 19:30

If you haven't seen this, there is something big missing in you life! With music/sound effect coming from FFX, RPG Maker and various other games.

Back to top Go down
https://thundera.forumactif.com
Aids
Aids

PostSubject: Re: Because it's a must!   Because it's a must! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb - 9:22

If you didn't shed a tear watching this, you are lying and I hate your face. Sad
@ 9:26 Nylan Cat totally goes into Avatar Mode lol.

Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com/262633
Shissara
Owner
Owner
Shissara

PostSubject: Re: Because it's a must!   Because it's a must! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb - 9:45

I didn't see avatar but this video was almost a remake of Raditz invading earth and fighting Goku. Just saying ^^.
Back to top Go down
https://thundera.forumactif.com
Aids
Aids

PostSubject: Re: Because it's a must!   Because it's a must! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb - 10:20

The animated Avatar....lol Oh my lord, you need to watch it. One of the best anime series ever!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com/262633
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because it's a must!   Because it's a must! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because it's a must!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thundera :: City Square :: Pub-
Jump to: